couchdb-dev mailing list archives: October 2013

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Dirkjan Ochtman [1.5.0] Punted for today :( Thu, 03 Oct, 20:35
Dirkjan Ochtman [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.1 Tue, 08 Oct, 19:23
Dirkjan Ochtman TEST Tue, 08 Oct, 20:10
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.1 Wed, 09 Oct, 14:46
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.1 Wed, 09 Oct, 18:26
Dirkjan Ochtman [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Wed, 09 Oct, 19:26
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Thu, 10 Oct, 20:09
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 07:58
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 09:10
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 09:34
Dirkjan Ochtman [RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2) Mon, 14 Oct, 10:40
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 10:41
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2) Mon, 14 Oct, 20:13
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2) Tue, 15 Oct, 16:12
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: start translation of the docs into German language Thu, 17 Oct, 14:39
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [HELP] PDF docs build on Mac Fri, 18 Oct, 14:46
Dirkjan Ochtman [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.3 Sun, 20 Oct, 09:54
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: couch btree algorithm Sun, 20 Oct, 10:25
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.3 Sun, 20 Oct, 15:31
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.3 Sun, 20 Oct, 15:34
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: Mailing list search Thu, 24 Oct, 13:40
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [PROPOSAL] tag our commits Sun, 27 Oct, 20:45
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [PROPOSAL] tag our commits Sun, 27 Oct, 21:12
Dirkjan Ochtman [RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.3) Mon, 28 Oct, 11:50
Dirkjan Ochtman [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.5.0-rc.3 Mon, 28 Oct, 11:52
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: couchdb internals doc repo Wed, 30 Oct, 08:00
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: couchdb internals doc repo Wed, 30 Oct, 08:42
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.5.0-rc.3 Wed, 30 Oct, 17:18
Dirkjan Ochtman (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (COUCHDB-1566) JSpec test page broken Wed, 02 Oct, 08:57
Eli Stevens (Gmail) Re: [RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2) Mon, 14 Oct, 23:35
Eli Stevens (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (COUCHDB-1906) Removing DB referenced by _replicator should halt replication / remove doc Thu, 10 Oct, 19:41
Eli Stevens (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-1906) Removing DB referenced by _replicator should halt replication / remove doc Thu, 10 Oct, 19:55
Eli Stevens (JIRA) [jira] [Issue Comment Deleted] (COUCHDB-1906) Removing DB referenced by _replicator should halt replication / remove doc Thu, 10 Oct, 19:55
Eric Ross Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Thu, 10 Oct, 18:49
Eric Ross (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (COUCHDB-1905) PUT/GET/DELETE while compacting results in lost document. Mon, 07 Oct, 20:26
Eric Ross (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-1415) Re-insering a document silently fails after compact is executed Tue, 08 Oct, 05:30
Eric Ross (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-1415) Re-insering a document silently fails after compact is executed Tue, 08 Oct, 15:17
Eric Ross (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-1415) Re-insering a document silently fails after compact is executed Thu, 10 Oct, 04:57
Eric Ross (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-1415) Re-insering a document silently fails after compact is executed Mon, 21 Oct, 22:50
Filippo Fadda Re: [MERGE] 1781 Reorganize and improve docs Tue, 01 Oct, 16:49
Filippo Fadda Re: [MERGE] 1781 Reorganize and improve docs Tue, 01 Oct, 18:14
Filippo Fadda Re: Elixir Sandbox Wed, 16 Oct, 20:54
Filippo Fadda Re: Elixir Sandbox Wed, 16 Oct, 21:43
Filippo Fadda Re: Elixir Sandbox Wed, 16 Oct, 22:04
Florian Westreicher Bakk.techn. Re: CouchDB Hackathon 2013/12/13 - 2013/12/16 in Vienna, Austria Sun, 06 Oct, 19:12
Florian Westreicher Bakk.techn. Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Thu, 10 Oct, 11:55
Florian Westreicher Bakk.techn. Re: [PROPOSAL] tag our commits Sun, 27 Oct, 16:49
Frank (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (COUCHDB-1672) Replication does not work through HTTPS Wed, 23 Oct, 15:09
Garren Smith Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Mon, 07 Oct, 07:03
Garren Smith Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Thu, 10 Oct, 12:10
Garren Smith Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Fri, 11 Oct, 06:36
Garren Smith Re: couchdb internals doc repo Sun, 20 Oct, 14:01
Garren Smith Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.3 Sun, 20 Oct, 15:03
Garren Smith Re: [PROPOSAL] tag our commits Mon, 28 Oct, 16:12
Garren Smith Re: couchdb internals doc repo Tue, 29 Oct, 11:54
Garren Smith (JIRA) [jira] [Assigned] (COUCHDB-1694) Add advanced options support to the _all_docs page Thu, 10 Oct, 13:58
Garren Smith (JIRA) [jira] [Assigned] (COUCHDB-1760) Showing [n] rows message does not update when a document is deleted Thu, 10 Oct, 13:58
Garren Smith (JIRA) [jira] [Assigned] (COUCHDB-1813) Verify installation Fri, 11 Oct, 13:20
Garren Smith (JIRA) [jira] [Assigned] (COUCHDB-1809) Compact and Clean Fri, 11 Oct, 13:20
Garren Smith (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (COUCHDB-1760) Showing [n] rows message does not update when a document is deleted Wed, 16 Oct, 08:25
Garren Smith (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (COUCHDB-1694) Add advanced options support to the _all_docs page Wed, 16 Oct, 08:27
Garren Smith (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (COUCHDB-1813) Verify installation Wed, 16 Oct, 08:27
Garren Smith (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (COUCHDB-1911) See if Ace editor is better than CodeMirror Mon, 21 Oct, 14:50
Garren Smith (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (COUCHDB-1809) Compact and Clean Wed, 23 Oct, 15:55
Garren Smith (JIRA) [jira] [Assigned] (COUCHDB-1911) See if Ace editor is better than CodeMirror Tue, 29 Oct, 10:11
Jacob Clark Contributing Sat, 19 Oct, 21:27
Jacob Clark Re: Contributing Sat, 19 Oct, 21:33
Jacob Clark Re: Contributing Sat, 19 Oct, 21:53
Jacob Clark Re: Contributing Sun, 20 Oct, 18:13
Jan Lehnardt Re: [3/6] git commit: updated refs/heads/master to 00aa8fd Wed, 02 Oct, 13:15
Jan Lehnardt Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 2 13:01:16 2013 Wed, 02 Oct, 14:05
Jan Lehnardt Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 2 13:01:16 2013 Wed, 02 Oct, 17:48
Jan Lehnardt Re: [1.5.0] Release proposal Wed, 02 Oct, 21:30
Jan Lehnardt Re: [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting Thu, 03 Oct, 14:20
Jan Lehnardt Re: [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting Thu, 03 Oct, 16:02
Jan Lehnardt Re: [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting Thu, 03 Oct, 16:44
Jan Lehnardt Re: [1.5.0] Punted for today :( Fri, 04 Oct, 12:14
Jan Lehnardt Re: [1.5.0] Punted for today :( Fri, 04 Oct, 12:15
Jan Lehnardt Re: [1.5.0] Punted for today :( Fri, 04 Oct, 14:09
Jan Lehnardt Re: [1.5.0] Punted for today :( Fri, 04 Oct, 15:31
Jan Lehnardt Re: CouchDB Hackathon 2013/12/13 - 2013/12/16 in Vienna, Austria Mon, 07 Oct, 07:39
Jan Lehnardt Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Mon, 07 Oct, 07:47
Jan Lehnardt Re: [1.5.0] Punted for today :( Mon, 07 Oct, 15:00
Jan Lehnardt Re: [1.5.0] Punted for today :( Mon, 07 Oct, 15:41
Jan Lehnardt Re: [1.5.0] Punted for today :( Mon, 07 Oct, 16:16
Jan Lehnardt Re: git commit: updated refs/heads/master to 2e081e0 Mon, 07 Oct, 16:37
Jan Lehnardt Re: git commit: updated refs/heads/master to 2e081e0 Tue, 08 Oct, 13:00
Jan Lehnardt Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.1 Tue, 08 Oct, 19:59
Jan Lehnardt Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.1 Wed, 09 Oct, 16:47
Jan Lehnardt Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Thu, 10 Oct, 12:42
Jan Lehnardt Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 9 19:10:56 2013 Thu, 10 Oct, 13:03
Jan Lehnardt Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 9 19:10:56 2013 Thu, 10 Oct, 18:52
Jan Lehnardt NoSQL Dev Room at FOSDEM Call for Papers Thu, 10 Oct, 20:16
Jan Lehnardt Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Thu, 10 Oct, 20:36
Jan Lehnardt Re: start translation of the docs into German language Mon, 14 Oct, 19:18
Jan Lehnardt Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 9 19:10:56 2013 Mon, 14 Oct, 19:19
Jan Lehnardt Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 9 19:10:56 2013 Mon, 14 Oct, 20:02
Jan Lehnardt Re: [RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2) Mon, 14 Oct, 20:05
Jan Lehnardt Re: [RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2) Mon, 14 Oct, 21:42
Jan Lehnardt Re: [RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2) Tue, 15 Oct, 13:26
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 2014764
Nov 20141348
Oct 20141438
Sep 2014565
Aug 2014639
Jul 2014667
Jun 2014342
May 2014720
Apr 2014579
Mar 2014918
Feb 2014996
Jan 2014631
Dec 2013561
Nov 2013470
Oct 2013490
Sep 2013240
Aug 2013433
Jul 2013454
Jun 2013426
May 2013712
Apr 2013435
Mar 20131104
Feb 2013387
Jan 2013490
Dec 2012308
Nov 2012571
Oct 2012489
Sep 2012258
Aug 2012167
Jul 2012163
Jun 2012277
May 2012169
Apr 2012338
Mar 2012629
Feb 2012814
Jan 2012500
Dec 2011329
Nov 2011529
Oct 2011716
Sep 2011392
Aug 2011589
Jul 2011338
Jun 2011595
May 2011494
Apr 2011487
Mar 2011346
Feb 2011407
Jan 2011694
Dec 2010350
Nov 2010887
Oct 2010710
Sep 2010399
Aug 2010622
Jul 2010518
Jun 2010435
May 2010240
Apr 2010290
Mar 2010626
Feb 2010486
Jan 2010546
Dec 2009302
Nov 2009500
Oct 2009343
Sep 2009486
Aug 2009817
Jul 2009551
Jun 2009391
May 2009383
Apr 2009365
Mar 2009675
Feb 2009873
Jan 2009574
Dec 2008255
Nov 2008187
Oct 2008120
Sep 2008102
Aug 2008110
Jul 2008155
Jun 2008145
May 2008174
Apr 2008154
Mar 2008117
Feb 200856