couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject CouchDB Hackathon 2013/12/13 - 2013/12/16 in Vienna, Austria
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2013 16:03:40 GMT
Hi folks,

I got confirmation of the location, so we are go -- book your travel!

Some things to consider:

0. If you are going to come, please +1 this thread so I can keep track of people/numbers.

1. If significant others want to come they are more than welcome & I will organise some
stuff based on demand for that.

2. There may be committers who would like to come but for various reasons are not able to.
Please let private@ know and we'll see what we can do to help.

3. If you're not a committer and want to come, this is an open invitation. The objective is
to code and merge and doc and fauxton away, but there will be space in this for people who
are dabbling in couch internals as well as the experts.

Finally, I learned a fair bit from the first hackathon I organised last year, but I would
appreciate any advice or tips from those of you who have done more of them.

MfG/Cheers
Dave Cottlehuber