couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.5.0-rc.3
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 16:42:28 GMT

On 30 Oct 2013, at 17:34 , Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de> wrote:

> Hey Jan,
>
> I was asking Dirkjan (off list) how to build binary files. I would also
> like to do it for OS X ... can you give some advise how to do this? Is
> there a general resource for how to create the binary files?

The general space is https://github.com/janl/build-couchdb-mac

Follow the shell script for what is happening :)

There are a few extra hoops that I need to automate, but nothing big.

Would love to make this an apache repo soonish. Same with the Mac App shell, but might not
get to it before CouchDB Conf Vancouver.

Please keep bugging me :)

Best
Jan