couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HELP] PDF docs build on Mac
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2013 21:47:31 GMT
In DEVELOPERS, I put this:

    sudo apt-get install texlive-latex-base
    sudo apt-get install texlive-latex-recommended
    sudo apt-get install texlive-latex-extra
    sudo apt-get install texlive-fonts-recommended
    sudo apt-get install texinfo

Which was a bit of a shotgun approach. But I found that without these
packages, things would look weird.

I have no idea why. This stuff is deep magic.

So perhaps there's a missing package or something? Are there any additional
packages (perhaps one package got split into two, and you only have the
original one, but now you need the new one) or something?

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater