couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2013 15:25:35 GMT
Yep, we'd run it ourselves. It's just a tool for us to organise our
fans/users to help us get the word out about CouchDB and the blog posts,
tweets, and what not that we produce. And also to encourage people to
contribute their own blog posts, testimonials, reviews, and so on. (Which
would be super helpful!)

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater