couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:25:34 GMT
Minor clarification: my -1 is not a veto. Releases are majority approval.
But I am strongly against releasing an artefact before we have the
documentation on the mailing lists (at the very least) that we have the
legal right to do so.

http://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#MajorityApproval

--
Noah Slater