couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB "Joins" article Licence acknowledge
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:13:34 GMT
Christopher,

Slight snag. Per the Apache legal guidelines, we'll move the copyright
notice out of the file and put it in NOTICE (actually, probably in the next
release, as we don't want to hold up this one any more than we have to, and
it's not a blocker for us).

But we can't actually ship this without a license. Would you be willing to
license it to us? I think that a statement of intent on the mailing list is
probably fine. (As if submitting a patch.) The Apache license is probably
our preferred one.

Thanks,

--
Noah Slater