couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 09:34:17 GMT
On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:
> We can do it that way. Or maybe it's easier to just fix it now. Which
> license are we missing right now? I gave my agreement last day but could be
> done in a more formal way until tomorrow if needed.  Still the question is
> interesting ;)

I think that necessitates another rc cycle. I don't mind so much
cutting another candidate, but I wouldn't like to ask our community to
run their tests again on a build candidate that's the same from a code
point of view. I wouldn't mind short-circuiting the voting, but I'm
guessing other people have problems with that.