couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb internals doc repo
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 01:10:23 GMT
On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Garren Smith <garren@apache.org> wrote:
> Jan wrote a great introduction post to Couchdb last year. I think we should add it to
the docs.
> http://markmail.org/search/?q=couchdb-erlang#query:couchdb-erlang%20list%3Aorg.apache.couchdb.erlang%20order%3Adate-forward+page:1+mid:usulk2gpys7hqato+state:results

This is good tutorial post about how to start hacking into, but for
dev I think we should have some more common and abstract overview of
CouchDB code layout.

Tutorials are also worth to have in docs as live examples about how to
increase the power of relax, but that's a bit separate docs section.
At least I don't think that mixing technical (couch internals docs are
such) and practical guides is good idea, but having them based on top
of the same code might be good idea, though (:

--