couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] tag our commits
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2013 13:36:42 GMT
+1

I'm trying to do the same, but within commit message and sometimes it
looks weird or hard to make a correct phrase.

P.S. I wonder, is there any guidelines or standard solutions for this
problem. Idea of tags as prefix of commit message looks simple and
good, but also it looks as some hack of using VCS. Like tagging in SVN
with copy-paste whole project for some commit.
--