couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Octavian Damiean <odami...@linux.com>
Subject Re: start translation of the docs into German language
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 19:24:35 GMT
Hello Andy,

This is good news! I always wanted to start doing that but that was before
Alexander put together our new awesome docs. Now that everything is bundled
I believe it the time is right.

Do you already have other people interested in translating or is it just
you so far?

--
Octavian Damiean

GitHub: https://github.com/mainerror