couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2)
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 15:24:14 GMT
Ah yes - it's there in my Windows build as well. Hadn't tried that
particular link.

Dave - do you still want my build put somewhere public, as we now seem to
be in the same state? The only space I have that can take something that
size is GitHub, and I have an aesthetic dislike of large binaries in source
code control systems.

Nick