couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Sue <deathbearbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [1.5.0] Release proposal
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 19:23:54 GMT
Hey,
I just pushed a compiled version of fauxton to master that's in
/share/www/fauxton.   Garren said this should be accessible through
/_utils/fauxton/index.html

This is temporary to get fauxton into this release. For the next release,
we hope to have fauxton as part of the build script.

That being said, Fauxton is ready to go.