couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Eli Stevens (Gmail)" <wickedg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2)
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 23:35:40 GMT
When I unzip the file, the Apache CouchDB app claims it's from Aug 29th,
3:05pm.  I can't tell if that's my fault somehow, or from the .zip file.

However, it opens fine, shows 1.5.0 as the version, and verify install
works fine.

ISTR binaries don't get voted on, so instead of +1 I'll just say:

\o/

Cheers,
Eli