couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 20:58:54 GMT
on Mac OS X 10.8.5 Build 12F37
Erlang R16B01

gpg --verify: OK
md5sum --check: OK
sha1sum --check: OK
diff -r apache-couchdb-VERSION ../tree: healthy output received
./configure: no errors

make distcheck:
apache-couchdb-1.5.0 archives ready for distribution:
apache-couchdb-1.5.0.tar.gz

make install: OK
http://127.0.0.1:5984/_utils/ :  works!
Verify Your Installation.Your installation looks fine. Time to Relax.

+1

congrats ;-)

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

"CouchDB - Das Praxisbuch für Entwickler und Administratoren"
http://www.galileocomputing.de/2462
http://www.couchdb-buch.de

"PostgreSQL 8.4: Das Praxisbuch"
http://www.galileocomputing.de/2008