couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: start translation of the docs into German language
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:11:56 GMT
Alex,

if we do this, we have a strong association to the documentation and one
might think, that the translation is just for the docs. But how a bout
translating Futon / Fauxton one day? I prefer a name pointing to what the
list is for - here we are speaking about translation for the whole project.
So I vote for l10n@couchdb.apache.org. ;-)

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

"CouchDB - Das Praxisbuch für Entwickler und Administratoren"
http://www.galileocomputing.de/2462
http://www.couchdb-buch.de

"PostgreSQL 8.4: Das Praxisbuch"
http://www.galileocomputing.de/2008