couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: start translation of the docs into German language
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 12:13:45 GMT
Thanks Noah,

it would be cool to have it right form the beginning. I would then write to
both dev and user to announce the new list and start a discussion of how we
start the I18n integration.

What would be the name then? I would prefer translation@couchdb.org but I
am totally open to other ideas. i18n@couchdb.org is another idea.

--