couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.5.0-rc.3
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 10:04:47 GMT
I made a small packaging fubar which made the docs not show up correctly.

The new files in the same places for your testing:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/binary/mac/1.5.0/rc.3/

Please give these a good run through!

The procedure is as usual:
- Unzip
- Select & File -> Open
- Futon should open for you, go to “verify installation”
- Click the “verify installation” button
- Wait for green
- check if the docs look good
- look around for anything suspicious :)

Best
Jan