couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Keele <em...@chriskeele.com>
Subject Elixir Sandbox
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 14:39:54 GMT
Hey everyone! I'm trying to develop a sandbox for Elixir, and I wanted to see how such a library
might prove useful to the CouchDB dev community.

My initial goal is just to be able to run string of code in a predefined environment with
configurable modules disabled, returning all output. But I'd like to design it for bigger
things from the ground up, so I was wondering what sorts of requirements you might have of
a sandbox library if you wanted to, say, implement a secure view processor.

I've started a discussion thread here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/elixir-lang-talk/wA1l74HCZmI,
but I'm particularly interested in your opinions!
--
Chris Keele