couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [1.5.0] Punted for today :(
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 15:41:11 GMT
Excellent, thanks!

I did the following things:

 - use Apache 2 License for my-first-couchdb-plugin

 - use EXTRA_DIST in src/Makefile.am for my-first-couchdb-plugin

 - removed src/my-first-couchdb-plugin/Makefile from configure.ac

 - kept `^src/couchjs-node/Makefile` & `^src/couchjs-node/Makefile.in`
   in license.skip as we do that with all the other ones as well,
   as `^Makefile` does not match `path/to/Makefile`.

Ran a full make distcheck to my satisfaction. The resulting tarball
includes all the files we care about.

Compare view here:

  https://github.com/janl/couchdb/compare/apache:master...build-system-fixes-1.5.x
  (See Oct. 7 entries for today’s edits)