couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Lenz <cml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB "Joins" article Licence acknowledge
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:42:32 GMT
Hey Noah,

sure you can use the text from "CouchDB Joins" in the docs. Or, ehem, <formal voice>,
I hereby grant the Apache CouchDB project a license to use this content under the terms of
the ASL. :)

My earlier point was more about the reader of the CouchDB docs being confused by the section
starting with the words "Just today, there was a discussion on IRC how you’d go about [...]"
and all that. The whole text needs to be put into context/perspective for the reader, namely
that it's from a blog post in 2007. This isn't really about making me happy with the attribution
:)

Thanks,
Chris