couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB Hackathon 2013/12/13 - 2013/12/16 in Vienna, Austria
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 07:39:23 GMT
+1

On Oct 6, 2013, at 18:03 , Dave Cottlehuber <dch@jsonified.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I got confirmation of the location, so we are go -- book your travel!
>
> Some things to consider:
>
> 0. If you are going to come, please +1 this thread so I can keep track of people/numbers.

> 1. If significant others want to come they are more than welcome & I will organise
some stuff based on demand for that.

to. Please let private@ know and we'll see what we can do to help.

> 3. If you're not a committer and want to come, this is an open invitation. The objective
is to code and merge and doc and fauxton away, but there will be space in this for people
who are dabbling in couch internals as well as the experts.

> Finally, I learned a fair bit from the first hackathon I organised last year, but I would
appreciate any advice or tips from those of you who have done more of them.