couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: [WITH DATES] Proposed couch hack Friday 6th December -> 9th December
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 13:52:58 GMT
>On Sep 28, 2013, at 10:07 , Dave Cottlehuber wrote:
>
>> That looks like a quorum to me.
>>
>> I'm proposing Friday 6th December -> 9th December & will arrange facilities
& contact some sponsors too. If you know of organisations who will help sponsor this,
I'd *really* appreciate some help.

>I love the initiative, but I’m at a wedding that weekend. Not to be a party pooper,
but for me the timing right after CouchDB Conf Vancouver and into pre-christmas is not the
best :) — That said, I don’t *have* to be there, it’d just be a shame to miss if it
is nearby :)

>Best
>Jan

Sorry Jan

Argh I am jumping the gun here, I *originally* was going to sit on this discussion for a few
days to get everybody's reply in! (BAD DAVE). Not quite sure what I was thinking last night
(rumours of the demise of a fine pinot are greatly exaggerated).

For everybody, I can also organise the following week also, just I have some clashes on the
first afternoon/evening. IIRC this still fits with everybody who replied so far. How about
I sit on this til say Wednesday, and then see where we stand?

A+
Dave