couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WITH DATES] Proposed couch hack Friday 6th December -> 9th December
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 08:40:37 GMT

On Sep 28, 2013, at 10:07 , Dave Cottlehuber <dch@jsonified.com> wrote:

> That looks like a quorum to me.
>
> I'm proposing Friday 6th December -> 9th December & will arrange facilities &
contact some sponsors too. If you know of organisations who will help sponsor this, I'd *really*
appreciate some help.

I love the initiative, but I’m at a wedding that weekend. Not to be a party pooper, but
for me the timing right after CouchDB Conf Vancouver and into pre-christmas is not the best
:) — That said, I don’t *have* to be there, it’d just be a shame to miss if it is nearby
:)

Best
Jan
--