couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl>
Subject [1.5.0] Release proposal
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 15:30:46 GMT
Hi all,

We're quickly getting towards the end of this release cycle. I'll be
your RM again; ideally I'd get an artefact out on October 3, as I'm
leaving for a few days after that. Some things on the table:

- Docs work: we'll be shipping Alexander's branch (whether he wants to
or not ;))
- Fauxton: Fauxton team to discuss if it can (finally!) ship as experimental
- Plugins? (Jan will look after this)
- NodeJS stuff? (#1894, Jan will look after this, too)

Please check out issues scheduled for 1.5.0:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%20%221.5.0%22%20AND%20project%20%3D%20COUCHDB%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Scheduling other things for 1.5.0 is also allowed. :)

I won't be around for the meeting this evening, so please discuss
issues amongst yourselves for my later consideration through the
notes.

I will also be attempting to streamline the release process somewhat,
to make it less time-intensive on the part of the release manager.

Cheers,

Dirkjan