couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl>
Subject [REQUEST] Promote the CouchDB 1.4.0 release
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 18:52:27 GMT
Dear community,

Being a volunteer organisation, we rely on you to help us promote releases.

Here is the official blog post:

    https://blogs.apache.org/couchdb/entry/apache_couchdb_1_4_0

Here is the official tweet:

    https://twitter.com/djco/status/374966350789083136

And Google+ post:

    (to be done, please post and respond here with your URL)

We also have a Hacker News item:

    https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6322868

And several Reddit items:

    http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1lnrr5/apache_couchdb_140_released/
    http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/comments/1lnrst/apache_couchdb_140_released/

Please take a moment to share these links with your friends.

Retweet us if you use Twitter, and upvote us if you use Google+,
Hacker News, or Reddit.

(Note that Hacker News users may want to navigate to the item from the
front page. I believe up votes are not counted when you link to an
item directly.)

If you like, you could monitor these threads and respond to people
with questions. This is a great opportunity for community outreach.

If you have any other promotion you'd like to highlight, please reply
to this thread.

Thanks,

Dirkjan