couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REVIEW] Docs update
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:03:31 GMT
Heya Alex,

I went through all commits in the branch and cleaned up a few language and grammar nits that
I just committed. Overall this is totally awesome, thanks so much for your effort!

You imported a few parts from guide.couchdb.org and a blog post by Christopher Lenz. We need
to make sure to attribute these correctly in our NOTICE file. For the guide, there isn’t
a big issue, we just need to mention its Creative Commons license and we best just email Christopher
and ask if he’s cool with adding his post. Are there any other external sources you borrowed
from?

FWIW, I wrote a follow up on “CouchDB Joins” a few years later: https://gist.github.com/janl/6292622
feel free to copy anything from there :)

Once NOTICE is up to date, I feel comfortable to merge this into master.

Again, great job, thanks!

Best
Jan