couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [1.4] Binaries for the release
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 22:53:57 GMT
Sorry it took a while.

Can you give this a little sanity check?

1. Download https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82149/Apache-CouchDB-1.4.0.zip
2. Double click to unzip
3. Make sure no other CouchDB is running (on port 5984)
4. Double click the “Apache CouchDB” App
5. Wait for Futon to show up in your default browser.
6. You are done, please report your results here :)
7. Do *not* run the JS test suite.

Thanks for your help!
Jan