couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Switching wiki to Confluence
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 00:33:31 GMT
I tested CloudStack's Confluence wiki[1], and it seems perfectly fine to me.

I am posting a quick note to Infra to ask them if MoinMoin is likely to
fixed any time soon. It's been like this for ages.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Home

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater