couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB mentioned in the NYT
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 04:31:33 GMT
Thanks Mike!

One of the things we agreed to a short while back was keeping to dev, and
maybe using subject prefixes like [MKTG] or whatever you wanna go with. And
if it becomes obvious that there's a lot of activity around a certain
prefix, or on a certain topic, then we can talk about moving that to
another list.

For now though, press releases, news clippings, links to relevant
third-party content, useful stats, case-studies, notable comments found on
social media sites, etc, are all welcome here!

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater