couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache CouchDB 1.4.0
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2013 20:59:24 GMT
On 3 August 2013 16:48, Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan@ochtman.nl> wrote:

> I should note that I'm due to leave on Thursday for 10 days with no
> (or very limited) connectivity. So I'm afraid someone (Noah, Robert?)
> might have to take over at some point. Still, I'll do my best to drive
> the process forward for the remaining days, so I leave as little work
> as possible to any successor.

Eep! I don't have the bandwidth this month.

I think we can wait for you to come back from vacation. It's totally great
that you're going through this stuff. Very valuable! And no problem at all
that it's taking a while long than expected.

If Bob wants to run with this, fine. But I don't think there's any urgency.
(In fact part of my change to the release procedure was to allow us to be a
little more flexible about circumstances like this.)

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater