couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Branca <chewbra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Do we release src/fauxton?
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 17:42:25 GMT
No, Fauxton is not ready. We've been hustling on it but have not yet
started a full QA run. If you actually use it, you'll see there are a
number of glaring bugs that make it not ready for general consumption. We
have been focusing on features and UI, and we need to spend a solid chunk
of time focusing on polish. I'll send out a general request for QA later,
but if you find any bugs, please file JIRA tickets.

-Russell