couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "nicholas a. evans" <n...@ekenosen.net>
Subject Re: On Alternative View Engines
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:46:22 GMT
For what it's worth, I'm one of those Cloudant customers who spoke to
Alan and told him I wasn't really interested in a DSL.  At the time I
was talking to him, I don't think I realized that a DSL could be a
route to faster view indexing.  DSL to avoid writing javascript: meh,
uninterested.  DSL to enable faster view indexing: very interested,
+1, yes, please.

--
Nick

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Simon Metson <simon@cloudant.com> wrote:
> A failed cross post. We've spoken to Cloudant customers about things they'd like to see
and a dsl wasn't something they requested.