couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mike West ...@data.io>
Subject Re: CouchDB Conf submissions, speakers
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:58:11 GMT
We did have a CouchDB meetup in Vancouver once and I know a few people in
town that use Couch but probably don't follow the lists too closely, so I
will email them and let them know...perhaps they have an interesting
project to talk about, but would definitely attend / spread the word.

...and legendary couch hacker Ryan Ramage lives in a nearby city.

Mike West