couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Sholik <alcosho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Elixir language for CouchDB hacking
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 08:25:11 GMT
Hi,

I have tried adding an Elixir query module by putting its .beam file into
couch's ebin directory and adding the module name to couch.app, but it
didn't work.

Source code for the module (this is only a placeholder for now) --
http://pastebin.com/BEqKKH99.

I've added the following line in my config:

       elixir = {'Elixir.CouchQuery', start_link, []}

Then restarted couchdb. I am now able to choose "elixir" as a language in
Futon, but when I try to run a temporary query, I get the following error
-- http://pastebin.com/htWqU1rb

Below the error you can see that manually calling the "start_link" function
from the shell (when the current working directory is couch's ebin) works
fine.

My question is: is there any other knob/config I forgot to turn to make my
Elixir.CouchQuery.beam visible to the couchdb process?

--
Best regards
Alexei Sholik