couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Do we release src/fauxton?
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 17:02:16 GMT
To clarify, because this all sounds slightly crazy, fauxton was merged
at a time when all the definition of this was still in flux, so it
doesn’t quite match what we want to do from now on. In the future,
if something is not advertisable, it does’t go into master or a
release branch.

This is an exception of sorts.

Jan