couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Lenz <cml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB "Joins" article Licence acknowledge
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 07:50:37 GMT
Hey Alexander,

I'd be glad to contribute this content to the documentation.

Could you please just make sure to include a link to the original post, the date, and my name.
It'd be good to make it clear that the post is quoted verbatim (something like “The following
was originally published by Christopher Lenz in late 2007 at <URL>”). I think it's
a bit confusing how it's included without comment in the preview, since some of it is a bit
outdated (as Jan already pointed out), and clearly written as a blog post.

Great work on the docs BTW!

Thanks,
Chris