couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filippo Fadda <filippo.fa...@programmazione.it>
Subject Re: Releasing experimental features (was: Re: [PROPOSAL] Port _db_updates from rcouch to master)
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 13:58:23 GMT
HI Jan,

so the differences with _changes are:

1) there is no "normal" feed, "continuous" is default;
2) hearbeat is not supported for "continuous" or "longpoll" feeds;
3) feed style option is not supported;
4) since option is not supported;
5) limit option is not supported;
6) descending option is not supported;
7) include_docs option is obviously not supported;
8) timeout is in seconds instead of milliseconds (?);
9) timeout works only for "continuous" feed;
10 requires admin privileges.

All right?

-Filippo