couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "The_CouchDB_Vision" by NoahSlater
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 09:18:09 GMT
Benoit, can I ask you to hold off for a while, please? This page is only
linked to "Working Documents" under my personal homepage[1]. As Jan points
out, it is a WIP. And the "W" is very much an active thing. (i.e. This is
my current project.) At the moment, I'm just going through the existing
thread and copying things verbatim to the correct part of the doc. Once
that it done, I will start to edit the doc. Hopefully be able to synthesis
something useful from all this. (And yes, you are right, the stylistic
flourishes, and other non-essential items, will be edited out.)

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/NoahSlater

--
NS