couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject BigCouch press release / clippings
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 23:31:22 GMT
Sofa, so good ... BigCouch relaxes into comfy Apache CouchDB, The Register,
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/07/22/cloudant_couchdb_code/

Cloudant pitches one CouchDB for all, GigaOM,
http://gigaom.com/2013/07/22/cloudant-will-merge-its-version-of-couchdb-back-into-the-apache-couchdb-project/
syndicated in CNNMoney, without the typos:
http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/gigaom/articles/2013_07_22_cloudant_will_merge_its_version_of_couchdb_back_into_the_apache_couchdb_project.html

Hey folks,

Cloudant just put out this PR:

Cloudant Contributes Database Scalability and Fault-Tolerance Framework to
Apache CouchDB™
https://cloudant.com/press-releases/cloudant-contributes-database-scalability-and-fault-tolerance-framework-to-apache-couchdb/

And here's some of the coverage:

Sofa, so good ... BigCouch relaxes into comfy Apache CouchDB, The Register
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/07/22/cloudant_couchdb_code/

Cloudant pitches one CouchDB for all, GigaOM
http://gigaom.com/2013/07/22/cloudant-will-merge-its-version-of-couchdb-back-into-the-apache-couchdb-project/

Cloudant Merges BigCouch Into Apache CouchDB, eWeek
http://www.eweek.com/database/cloudant-merges-bigcouch-into-apache-couchdb/

Cloudant Breathes Life Into CouchDB - Merges BigCouch into Apache Project,
CMSwire
http://www.cmswire.com/cms/information-management/cloudant-breathes-life-into-couchdb-merges-bigcouch-into-apache-project-021806.php

Cloudant Merges BigCouch Code into Apache Open Source Database, The WHIR
http://www.thewhir.com/web-hosting-news/cloudant-merges-bigcouch-code-into-apache-open-source-database

Cloudant Merges BigCouch Database into Open Source Apache CouchDB, The VAR
Guy
http://thevarguy.com/cloud-computing-services-and-business-solutions/cloudant-merges-bigcouch-database-open-source-apache

Cloudant merges distributed BigCouch code with Apache CouchDB, JAXenter
http://jaxenter.com/cloudant-merges-distributed-bigcouch-code-with-apache-couchdb-47789.html

I want to do a blog post that covers this. And I'd also like to cover the
recently announced CouchDB conference. If anyone wants to volunteer to turn
this around in the next few days, stick your hand up. Else, I'll try to get
to it.

Thanks,

--
NS