couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl>
Subject [1.4] Shipping Fauxton
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 12:00:54 GMT
Fauxton Folks (and other interested parties),

Yesterday at the meeting there was some consensus that we're shipping
Fauxton in 1.4, alongside Futon. I was talking about this with Russell
and Garrett on IRC before that (and they were in the meeting), but I
just want to make sure we have our ducks in a row.

So, is it Ready? Are there remaining issues for the Fauxton Folks to
handle before Tuesday (when I'll try to cut the release)? Are there
tests? Is there some basic form of documentation?

Please appease this anxious first-timer RM, thanks,

Dirkjan