couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "The_CouchDB_Vision" by NoahSlater
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 06:22:45 GMT
On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 8:08 AM, Jason Smith <jhs@apache.org> wrote:

> Oh, for God's sake.

? the idea here is to not put the cart before the horse. So before jumping
in a synthesis and edited text, I am asking (hence the question mark) if it
wouldn't be easier for a start to only collect raw idea in a list from the
thread possibly enriched by their author and then find a consensus around
them. After that we could then go for an edited text and synthesis. What's
wrong in that? I am happy to help in this collection.

Also yes I really think that the "I have a dream" quote is already too much
tarnished to not mention it further even if people had the better
intentions when they mention it.

- benoit