couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "The_CouchDB_Vision" by NoahSlater
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 06:05:52 GMT
any mention to martin luther king should be removed.Please don't associate
his vision to something as ridiculous as a vision for a product.

For the rest shouldn't this document link tothe still running thread and
only collect raw ideas from all? there are indeed too much edit in this doc
and it would be a way easier to find a concensuss on raw ideas that make
the couch db vision than qan aleady edited text.
On Jul 28, 2013 11:58 AM, "Apache Wiki" <wikidiffs@apache.org> wrote:

> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for
> change notification.
>
> The "The_CouchDB_Vision" page has been changed by NoahSlater:
> https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/The_CouchDB_Vision
>
> New page:
> <<Include(EditTheWiki)>>
>
> = The CouchDB Vision =