couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [1.4] windows builds -- join the fun**
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 19:54:13 GMT
Hi Dave!

That's great proposal!

[+++] Very interested!

> - include your TZ ; http://s.apache.org/tz1 is useful

[+] UTC+4 is for me, but time is not a problem

>  - how you like to walk through the process eg if you want a G+ hangout, skype call,
prefer irc, email…

[+] Skype, IRC and email are ok for me. Never tried G+ hangouts.
However, I feel the best experience could be reached with video+text
conference: video for desktop sharing and process live view and text
for backlog. Skype allows to share desktop and continue with chat.

> - any recent windows box that has SDK 7.1 installed (no XP please)

[+] Win2k3 and Win7 boxes are ready with required tool chain.

> - you don't mind installing cygwin *and* mingw and some other stuff added to it
> - follow this http://s.apache.org/couchdb-glazier-docs
> - please report any embarassing fails to this thread

[+] Done, Done, nothing seriously wrong was there.

I'd also signed up for MSDN license, but don't know when it will arrive.

--