couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Branca <chewbra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][PROPOSAL] New release schedule
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 20:15:46 GMT
Just throwing this idea out there, but what about padding the release by a
month, but starting the release process at the same time? This gives the
benefit of having of having fixed time range releases, but also gives a
month of padding for any issues that come up with the release process. Like
I said, I'm just throwing this idea out there, haven't fully thought it
through, but I'm +1 to either this approach or the approach you outlined
above.

-Russell