couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Yashin Mehaboobe <yashin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project proposal for ICFOSS
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 17:08:03 GMT
Hi,
I've slightly modified the proposal according to Dirkjan's suggestions.
I'll also concentrate more on getting viable information from the git
rather than the build process. Thanks for the suggestions :)

Thanks Noah, It's a pleasure to be working with you people :)
I'll look through the threads you've suggested and I'm currently working on
a very naive implementation of the Git info grabber. Will keep all of you
posted! :)

--
- Yashin Mehaboobe