couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Yashin Mehaboobe <>
Subject Project proposal for ICFOSS
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 01:04:44 GMT
Hi Dave,
I'm one of the students who participated for the Apache ICFOSS program
conducted by Luciano Resende. I was looking through the CouchDB projects
and found one interesting . It is the automated release process
documentation project at

I'd like to work on this project as part of the ICFOSS mentorship program.
Can you please be my mentor? I have worked extensively with Python and have
experience in using Sphinx. I hope to do this project by taking the rst
file and generating the various outputs from that file. I intend to create
a separate script for this task.

Hoping for a positive reply! :)

- Yashin Mehaboobe