couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filippo Fadda <filippo.fa...@programmazione.it>
Subject Re: Releasing experimental features (was: Re: [PROPOSAL] Port _db_updates from rcouch to master)
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:47:49 GMT
Experimental in PHP is used for extensions that are not bundled with PHP. Instead deprecated
is used to inform the user that a function shouldn't be used anymore. In the same way CouchDB
could inform that an API is deprecated or experimental.

1) X-Couch-Deprecated
2) X-Couch-Experimental

Stable makes no sense at all, and unstable too, because an unstable feature should not be
included in an official release.

My two cents.

-Filippo