couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "The_CouchDB_Vision" by NoahSlater
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 08:39:56 GMT
Jason, no need for snarky comments here, thanks.

Benoit, I believe the wiki page says WIP as it’s 4th word. Work In
Progress here means an invitation for anyone to make this a final
version. This should be enough of an indicator that the vision is
going to be “ours” and nothing else.

Maybe instead of raising issues with a draft, just add your points?

Noah, thanks a lot for getting the ball rolling here and I am sorry
to see the poor replies you have gotten in return.

Best
Jan