couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filippo Fadda <>
Subject Re: [REVIEW] Docs update
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 01:28:22 GMT

On Jul 25, 2013, at 2:38 AM, Alexander Shorin wrote:
> To keep there - you mean wiki? At this you're also right: once docs be
> merged with master, wiki content have to redirect to docs for some
> time before fade away.

Good to know. :-)

> P.S. I also will be glad if you take a look on query server protocol
> and say what you think about:
> As the developer of php query server I believe you have your own view about (;

I still have to implement the parts related to ddoc, show, list, and filter on both query
server and client. So I'm glad to have a start point for them. I will read the doc and I will
give you a feedback in the next days. And by the way you're all doing a great job with CouchDB.

View raw message